Property Law & Conveyancing
Property law and conveyancingAt QC Law, we deal with all types of conveyancing transactions which makes us true experts in this field. Unlike other local firms, we offer interstate conveyancing services in NSW, VIC and ACT.
Our team have extensive experience in acting for both the Seller and the Buyer in respect of Off the Plan Purchases, Sales, Subdivisions and Commercial Conveyancing transactions.
We also act for Developers in Sub Divisional land projects, Off the plan unit developments including all project development documentation, construction and conveyancing instruments.
Conveyancing is one of our core legal services and our team can assist you with all of your legal needs, all under the one roof.
We provide the following as part of our all inclusive fixed fee service:
• Contract review and legal advice;
• Giving notice of contract conditions such as finance approval and satisfactory building and pest;
• Organising searches required in the transaction;
• Liaising with lenders in respect of finance or discharge of mortgage and preparation for settlement;
• Preparing land titles documents;
• Arranging settlement with all parties, including the financier;
• Calculation of settlement figures including adjustments;
• Attending settlement along with notifying authorities of transfer of ownership.
Why use a solicitor over a conveyancer?
If you’ve hired a conveyancer and something goes wrong, they’ll often need to send you off to see a solicitor. In this case, you’ll probably end up paying double fees one to your conveyancer and one to your solicitor.
At QC Law we can give you legal advice regarding all aspects of your property purchase and are qualified to assist you if any issues arise in the process.
Our team harbours not only specific knowledge about Property law but also broader knowledge of the law in general.