Conveyancing Lawyer Gold Coast
Conveyancing Lawyers and Solicitors on the Gold Coast
When you’re in the market to buy or sell property it’s important that you take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your financial interests. The best way to do this is by using the services of an expert conveyancing lawyer on the Gold Coast. At QC Law we have a dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers who are highly experienced in all aspects of conveyancing law. We offer a friendly, customer first service.
Our conveyancing team has over 70 years of experience in all types of property sales all around the Gold Coast, providing a personal service that’s tailored to meet your individual requirements regardless of the type of property transaction you may be contemplating.
What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is an area of property law that covers all aspects of the process of buying or selling real estate or property. Whether you’re buying or selling a lot, vacant land, an apartment, the family home, an investment property or a commercia or industrial premises or business, at QC Law we have your best interests in mind and will represent you as if the property was our own.
Why do you need a Conveyancing Lawyer?
When buying and selling properties you’re usually dealing with large amounts of money, so it’s adviseable to minimise the risks as these can be substantial for the inexperienced buyer. If anything goes wrong with the transaction you are involved with, it could prove to be very expensive. Without the right expert advice the risk of losing a large amount of money, being forced to accept conditions that are not in your favour or being saddled with an unacceptable debt is very high.
Our conveyancing team at QC Law makes sure everything throughout the whole process is done correctly from the start and all your rights are protected. Communication is key in the conveyancing process, so our team will explain everything to you in a clear and logical way so as you know your obligations and can make the right decisions based on the facts.
If for any reason there is a problem or the deal turns bad, our litigation team at QC Law is there to ensure your investment and all your rights are protected and enforced if necessary.
We offer very competitive rates with a service that’s second to none when you require any conveyancing advice or services on the Gold Coast.
Our conveyancing service includes:• We offer no obligation, fixed fee quotes. This offers complete transparency and ensures you don’t get any extra surprises and are aware of the costs involved right from the start;
• Contract review and advice and if instructed we can draft any special conditions for you that you may require;
• We give notice of any contract conditions such as finance approval and satisfactory building and pest condition and we negotiate with the other party if necessary;
• Liaising with lenders in respect of finance or discharge of mortgage and preparation for settlement;
• Negotiating extensions or amendments on your behalf if required;
• Preparation of land titles office documents and forms and organising payment of stamp duty;
• Claiming any stamp duty concessions that you are entitled to and organising the appropriate forms for your circumstances;
• Arranging settlement with all parties, including your financier and the other party and their legal representative;
• Calculation of settlement figures including adjustments for rates, water and body corporate levies and lodging documents for transfer of ownership;
• Client communication is prioritised so you’re always kept informed of all details as your matter progresses and we ensure that you are totally aware of your obligations and any risks at all stages of the process;
• We make sure that settlement is carried out to your satisfaction, done propertly and on time.
At QC Law we understand just how stressful buying and selling properties can be. Our goal is to make sure your experience is as stress and risk free as possible. We are dedicated to providing the most cost effective and friendly service on the Gold Coast, whether you’re buying or selling your property. We will assist you with all stages of your sale or purchase.
QC Law proudly serves the people of the Gold Coast with a team of dedicated, highly trained and experienced lawyers who understand the unique environment of this part of Queensland. We can help you with all aspects of buying and selling properties on the Gold Coast.
We not only service clients on the Gold Coast, but we have clients all over Australia and overseas. We are also able to assist our clients with purchases or sales of properties anywhere in Queensland or New South Wales..